Another one gone!
Ashton has lost her 6th tooth. Actually we know where it is, just not in her mouth. It was very loose when we went to our friend’s house and Mr. Kevin offered to pull it for her if she would let him. Of course, she said NO! So the next morning she came into me and said that she had pulled her tooth that morning! She did it herself. That night as we put the tooth under the pillow, she begged to know the identity of the tooth fairy. I asked her who she thought it was, and she said questioningly "you?" I said she was right. Then she was full of questions. What do I do with the teeth? How could I possibly get her tooth without her knowing? I put the money there? She figured out where I keep the old teeth and in the morning she found them. Just so long as she doesn't try to fool the tooth fairy with and old tooth.


No comments:
Post a Comment