Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mornings

Since the day Ashton was born we have rarely used an alarm clock, she has always been an early riser, most of the time earlier than we would like. Her brother, Kaden, has followed in her footsteps. Even on the weekends now, we tell them it is OK to sleep in, so they sleep for about 1/2 hour more than normal! Since school has started we get up at 6:30 to get ready (and usually just Chad and I get up then to start breakfast and get them up later), and Ashton has been complaining about "why do we have to get up so early?" I have no sympathy for her, since I have been saying that for 9 years now!

These days, when Kaden gets up in the morning and we have the lights on he goes and gets his sunglasses to wear at breakfast, because it is "too sunny" in the kitchen!

Today, as usual we were making sure they did everything before we sent them out the door, and Justin, as usual, was checking out his snack in his lunch bag. He wanted to know what he got for snack, when we told him grapes, he was not happy. We sent him to brush his teeth and found him crying in the bathroom because he had grapes for snack!!!! Sometimes I just can't believe the things they cry about.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:



Istanbul