Thursday, October 09, 2008

Kaden and Puppy


Here we see Kaden pictured with puppy laying on him during nap time. Puppy was given to Kaden as his very own almost a year ago because Kaden had taken Ashton's dogs as his own and it was causing conflict in the house. Puppy and Kaden became instant friends and have been many places together. Puppy has become a very precious memeber of our family, he has also become very dirty! He has never had a bath. There are no washing instructions on puppy, so I was afraid to just throw him in the washing machine (due to a previous stuff animal/washing machine disaster). I decided that "surface washing" wasn't going to cut it, so puppy got a "bath" with Woolite. When I told Kaden that puppy was going to get a bath, he said "OK, I want him to have toys". During the bath, Kaden got a little boat out and we put in the bucket with him. Puppy is now drying out on the balcony and looking much cleaner!
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:



Istanbul