Thursday, August 14, 2008

Free Fun


After we went to the dentist we went out for lunch at the Meydan mall. This summer they have water spouts the run all the time and they are letting children run through them. I think they actually ahve rules, like you can't bring your swimsuit. I did not plan for them to run through the water, but it was so much fun and all for free. Other parents had come prepared and brough extra clothes for their kids. At first I told them to be careful not to get too wet, that was before we went to eat. After we ate they just ran free. Kaden got the most soaked, you can see, but he was the easiest to clean off, I just put a new pull up on him and that is what he wore home.
       

Posted by Picasa

No comments:



Istanbul