Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ashton is 9!


Ashton had a birthday in July, she turned 9 years old. She got what most 9 year old girls need, electronics! Actually when she got this portable DVD player from her grandparents I wondered when she would use it, but the kids like to use it even over the big TV sometimes. I think they are crazy. One day Ashton and Justin were watching something up in Justin's bunk bed, I guess being portable makes it fun to watch wherever.

Kaden and Justin both got these gifts from the grandparents as well. They needed to be assembled and I think Grandpa Glen was wishing he didn't buy them after he started putting one of them together.
Ashton admires her new MP3 player. She actually did want electronic things as gifts. She had asked for a phone or a laptop or an iPod. This isn't an iPod, we aren't crazy.
This was a few days later, she had a sleep over with some of her friends. She asked for peanut butter icecream for dessert, so that is what I made her. It was pretty good.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:



Istanbul