Saturday, March 29, 2008

Week in Review

I don't normally do a week in review because we don't do much in a week that is out of the ordinary, but this week seems like a busy week.

Monday - Grandma & Papa's last day, celebrated Kaden's 3rd birthday.

Tuesday - Got up at 2:30am to take G&P G. to the airport. Had a nice quiet day at home after Kaden went to the sitter. It was Kaden's actual birthday.

Wednesday - Was my birthday, went to Bible study and out to eat with friends. I turned much older than I think I should be. But I had a great time out with good friends.

Thursday - Decided that since Kaden was 3 and didn't have anything else to do, I would try to potty train again. We had a successful start - in that we didn't quit after 2 1/2 hours, like the last time. (sept 07)

Friday - Kept on with the potty training, cleaned up a lot of messes. Had Bess and Brandon over for (real) ham and pineapple pizza (yummy) and a game of hand & foot.

Saturday - Potty training. Had a Wii tournament with the kids. Chad won most of the games, Justin won Spiderman (big surprize) and Ashton won Hannah Montanta.

Note about potty training. While it can be much more messy at times (I mean MUCH), it seems that the only way that Kaden can use the bathroom is if he doesn't have pants on at all. We have tried putting underware on him and goes in them every time! Although, I would say that he has actually only gone in the potty about 1/3 of the time. The good news is, it will be over some day.

No comments:



Istanbul