Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ashton's friends

This year Ashton and Austin are in the same class at school. At first they seemed to cling to each other more than now that they have made other friends in the class. Ashton's best friend in class is Lydia. Lydia came to spend the night one weekend. They had a lot of fun.

I started helping out in the library on Wednesday afternoons and that is the time that Ashton's class has library time. It is fun to see her at school and with her class.

A side story about Ashton: One day it was raining and the kids wanted to take their umbrellas. Ashton's unmbrella's handle broke off sometime ago. She said "I know mine doesn't have a handle, but I can handle that". :) It was just a funny little thing that an 8 year old would say.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:



Istanbul