Potty Training Take 1
We got up in the morning early, as usual, and after the A&J were off to school and Chad off to work I got out the little potty and the seat for the big potty. First Kaden and I went over the basics of the potty, what it is used for and how to sit on it, etc. Then he just wanted to plant himself there and play while sitting on the potty. This led to at least two messes on the floor/walls. From about 8 - 10:30am we had our first take on potty training. At 10:30 Kaden got a bath and when he got out he got a diaper. I was completely exhausted for the rest of the day! It will take me a while to get over that experience, so it might be some time before you see Kaden like this again.



No comments:
Post a Comment