Sunday, July 01, 2007

Vacation Day 3


On Tuesday we took a 12 Island tour. I guess that means there are twelve islands we in the area that we were touring, we just stopped at 5 of them, which was fine, it was still a long day. We left at 10:30am and got back at 6:30pm. A couple of the places had beach areas, we took Kaden out to these. The others were just up against rocks and you could just swim in the water there. The water was so clear and also cold, but it was nice on a hot day. You can see that one place we went to had ruins, Ashton and I swam over there and walked around on them. Another place had some kind of special mud you could rub on yourself for a mud bath. I tried it, the kids thought I was crazy. I didn't get into it as much as some others, you can see in the picture they are covered from head to tow.
   

Posted by Picasa

No comments:



Istanbul