Monday, April 23, 2007

Kaden in the Morning


A few weeks ago Kaden learned how to climb out of his pack and play bed. It has been a frustrating battle at time to try and keep him in his bed when we put him down. Also, if he wakes up in the middle of the night, he just gets up and comes into our room. He usually wants something to eat. I wondered though, what would happen if he didn't come in to our room and get us up. It made me nervous to think about a 2 year old roaming the house unattended. So, the other morning after he had gotten up at least once in the night, he got up early and didn't come to get us up. Instead, he went to the living room and got all the games out of the cabinet and spread them everywhere. I woke up to the sound of a buzzer and I knew it was Kaden, but I wasn't sure what he had. This is what I came into that morning. Now we lock all the doors except bedroom doors at night.
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments:



Istanbul