sChOOL!
On Wednesday we looked at the internet and the paper said there was still a school break for the next day because of the snow. Well, it stopped snowing later that day and I guess they changed it. On Thursday morning a friend called and wanted to know if there was school, I said no, but looked it up anyway, to make sure. Turns out, there was school.
By the time we found this out school had already started. We hurried an got ready and Katie and her mom came to watch the boys. We arrived at school 2 hours late. Ashton didn't want to go, she wanted to stay and play with Katie. So she cried. We worked it out and when we got there she wasn't crying, but as soon as we walked in the door she started to cry again. Her friends ran up to her and said "welcome Ashton, welcome" but still she cried. They were getting ready to go to music class and so the others went while Ashton and I reviewed what was going to happen, she was staying and I was leaving and there would be no more crying. It seemed to work. She had a good time and today she went back without tears.


No comments:
Post a Comment