Thursday, February 23, 2006

Blogging Break

I took a little blogging break. Not really on purpose, I guess I just didn't have time. Don't ask what I was doing, I don't remember.

Last week Kaden was getting up at night because of his teeth, I assume, but he would go back to sleep after he ate. On Monday morning Chad woke me up at 7:30 and asked if Kaden had eaten yet. NO! He didn't wake up in the night! This week has been better, we had one 5:30 am morning, but overall it is good.

Although, I think I am destined not to sleep a whole night through (except that Sunday night was wonderful!). This week Ashton has been getting up because of bad dreams, so I have to take her back to bed and lay with her a bit. This is not good for my sleeping. Usually I can go back to sleep, but this week I haven't been sleeping well and I have some strange half-awake kind of dreams. It is a fitful sleep.

This week is better though. I have been getting caught up with some things. One of them being blogging and flickr pictures. I had a problem with my flickr a while back, but I downloaded a new tool and it seems to be working. Also, I accidentally deleted the baby Kaden pictures, so I added those back in. I haven't updated Ashton's flickr account, but I intend to today.

More about Kaden: he has learned to open doors, cabinet doors mostly. He loves to open and close the doors! He opens any door he can get into. It is a challenge trying to keep him from all the doors. We decided not to latch all the doors, as I think that he will soon learn that he can't do that. Also, all of our rooms have doors that shut, so we can close off all the areas we aren't in, except the hall. He also likes to dump all the books from the bookshelves on to the floor. This really bothers Ashton. Which is funny. I am the one who picks them up, not her, and I believe that she used to do the same thing!

No comments:



Istanbul