Blogging Extravaganza
We went on vacation in Antalya. It is a beautiful place. We were wondering why we live in this huge city when we could live by the sea with mountains in the background. We even saw snow on the mountain tops when we were standing out by the sea. Of course we were at the hotel and they served us breakfast, lunch and dinner and the beach was right off the hotel. Our balcony looked out over the sea. That helped with the experience. God created all things, but the moutains and the sea are amazing things to witness. It helps with a worship experience, as opposed to being surrounded by concrete buildings all day, every day.
It was the middle of winter and so the weather wasn't always great, but we had a few nice days. When we returned we were almost all ill. Kaden especially. He had a fever and a runny nose. I finally just cleaned the house yesterday; we were all kind of out of it for so long. I feel like I can move on with life now that the house is clean and the kids are mostly well. So, I caught up with blogging for the month. I got the new Picasa2 upgrade. It has a "blog this" button, so blogging pictures just got a bit easier.


No comments:
Post a Comment