Chatter Box
Recently Justin has taken to being a chatter box. We think it is his way of getting more attention since Kaden is around. He gives a running commentary on what is going on with him and his toys. Not only that, but he will ask questions like: Do you know how this dinosaur is getting from here to there? Do you know where spiderman is hiding? Do you know what he (the toy) is going to do now? And when the planes go by outside he runs to the window and ask, “do you know what color it was?” So in an hour there are probably 15 to 25 planes. The other day we went to the park, it was a nice day and I thought I would get a break from the talking, but no. There were a hundred questions about where ants can and can not crawl to. He used to play for hours without saying a word, if we can strike some kind of balance I think we will be doing good!


No comments:
Post a Comment