To Be Sick or Not To Be Sick
We had some friends stay with us last night after their long trip in from the states and before they head to their city. They have two girls, one of them a 4 year old girl, who Ashton got along with great. So, this morning when Ashton got up and had to go to school she protested. We told her she could see them after school for a while before they left. At about 11:00 AM Ashton's teacher called and told us not to be alarmed, but Ashton was saying she wasn't feeling well and wanted her mom. The teacher also said she didn't really think Ashton was sick but that it was psychological. We went to the school to check it out and she told me she didn't feel well. When I told her that if she didn't feel well and came home with us she couldn't play with her friends because we didn't want them to get sick, she suddenly felt much better. She said, "I think I am feeling a little better", I talked with her some more and she said "I feel a lot better now." She agreed that it would be best if she stayed at school and came home at the normal time.


No comments:
Post a Comment