Sick day #2
Ashton is really enjoying school, it is such a blessing! She rarely complains about going and always tells us of the fun things she does at school. She enjoys English class the best I think. It is good for her to boost her confidence. She also has been doing some ballet. Sometimes I hear her singing little Turkish songs quietly to her self. The have a book they are making with all their art work in it, they put their work in plastic sleeves and they each have their own binder to put their work in. Ashton had some homework last week, cutting out different colors from magazines and then a family tree. She cut out pictures of her grandparents, parents, brother and Fluffy the rabbit and glued them on the tree. She had to draw in an extra branch for Fluffy. Today though, she had to stay home because of a cold or allergies. I haven’t decided which yet. Tomorrow is a school holiday, so we will have a long weekend.


No comments:
Post a Comment